Our Shipping Policy
What is the shipping process?
We ship USPS (either First Class or Priority, depending on weight of total order), UPS, or DHL.
We ship usually within 24-48 hours of order. Often we will create the shipping label a day or so before shipment, so if you have received notification of shipping and tracking has not updated within 24 hours, just check back after another day or two.
Packages make take up to 2-6 business days to arrive for all domestic standard U.S. based destinations. For all expedited shipping, please allow 1-3 business days.
Please double check your shipping address to ensure it is correct.
What happens if I did not receive my package and it may be lost?
USPS has several recommendations if your order has been marked as delivered, but you have not received it please review the following:
1. check with neighbors to see if the package was left with them either on purpose or by accident.
2. check with family members – it is not unheard of that someone else in the household will pick up the package and put it somewhere out of plain sight
3. check the back door, side door, etc.
4. check with manager's office, condo sales office, security desk, doorman, etc.
5. check if the package is being held at the post office
6. ask the delivery postal worker where he/she left the package.
7. take the receipt and tracking number to your local post office - USPS can use their GPS to see where the package was delivered.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages once they are marked as delivered. If your package is marked as delivered and you have not received it, please follow the steps outlined above. You may contact us to let us know you have not received your order. It's the buyer's responsibility to contact their local post office to try and locate a package that may have been misdelivered or stolen from their property.
Where do you ship?
We ship both domestically and worldwide.
ATTENTION, INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
We have no way to collect any customs, duty or VAT charges when sending packages. Any customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may be charged at the time of import/delivery are the responsibility of the buyer. For any additional information, contact your local customs agency before you make a purchase.
Can I return something if I don't like it?
Due to the nature of the items, all sales are final. I also do not process cancellations for any reason.
Ask all questions before making purchase. All items are as described. If you have a question about an item, please contact me about your question before making a purchase. Please indicate your item number and e-mail message to: email@example.com
Please inquire about adding insurance to your order if you would like your order insured, as I am not responsible for damage or loss during transit (this includes packages scanned as delivered) if insurance is not gotten. I always recommend insurance. Thank you.